Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Submit To Sexual Assult By TSA Or Be Fined $11,000.00

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/nov/15/tsa-probe-scan-resistor/

After this passenger offered to under go a full body x-ray scan he was required to submit to a full body pat down instead.  The pat down includes a TSA employee touching your genitals. 

John Tyner, the Oceanside man who left Lindbergh Field under duress on Saturday morning after refusing to undertake a full body scan is now under investigation.  He may be fined $11,000.00.

Your choice is if you want to fly, a government agent can touch your junk and you can't do anything about it.

I don't want a man who is not my doctor touching my junk.  No one should have to be sexually assaulted just to board an airplane. I am repulsed by the thought of another man touching my junk. It's not to much to ask that if I have to be sexually assaulted that I at least I should get to choose who the TSA assaults me by. If I must be assaulted I want to be assaulted by a woman. 

The government is not happy with just seeing you naked. For 20% of travelers the TSA sexually assaults you instead of viewing you naked. 

If you are a frequent flyer you should not have to be exposed to multiple x-rays or sexual assault. 

The government also requires the pilots to under go the x-ray.  That makes no sense since the pilot could crash the plane should he so choose.  Pilots don't need to conceal a weapon to bring down a plane.  All they have to do is push the controls full forward or turn off the engines and that is all it takes. 


Example Of Sexual Assault In Full Public View

No comments:

Post a Comment